Duties and Responsibilities:
- Learn company’s problems in technological, service field & develop strategic planning process to encounter them.
- Develops strategies and policies to achieve company’s future goals.
- Organizes regular staff meetings and build an environment in which employees willingly produce maximum work.
- Develops annual operating budget as well as all project budgets and oversees them.
- Producing marketing & promotion content and implement it in a planned manner to reach different class of customers.
- Plans and assigns work to subordinates and monitors them time to time.
- Plan & review marketing activities, results and expectations with employees on regular basis.
- Supports board of directors in formulating policies and projects and making policies recommendations.
Strong communication skills, performance & proficiency management, staffing management, time management, coordination, training and strategy management, efficient in standards development, sound in decision making and strategic management, positive approach.
Should have strong skills in handling computers and software related to:
MS office (MS word, MS excel, MS Outlook).
- Apply common sense to understand and carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or in graph/diagrammatic form.
- Good mathematical skills & know how to apply it to interpret financial information & budgets preparation.
- Ability to Read, understand & interpret different documents of business records and statistical reports of company.
All applications must be in writing and emailed to email@example.com