Due to continued expansion of Sealco International Ltd, we are looking to appoint an Inside Sales person to join their highly experienced sales team during this exciting phase of our development.
We are a leading UK distributor and manufacturer of Sealing Products. Founded in 1991 to provide specialist expertise in sealing requirements.
We operate in a global market where competition, technology, expertise, customer service and cost-effectiveness are paramount
To be successful in this role you will be prepared to work hard, work to customer requirements and propose a technical and commercial proposal for their consideration.
The Inside Sales role:
- Processing and monitoring orders from initial enquiry through to delivery.
- Dealing with incoming calls and queries.
- Assisting in purchasing by liaising with suppliers.
- Ensure a high level of Customer Service.
- Proactive call non-trading accounts and develop new customers
The Successful Applicant is expected to have:
- Experience of working in a busy sales office is essential, ideally from the Sealing or Power Transmission Industries
- Experience in using sales order processing and stock management systems.
- Ability to communicate effectively both internally and externally.
- Knowledge of Stock Management principles and systems.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word.
All applications must be in writing: email@example.com